- **BEST QUALITY make up setting spray that will lock in your makeup look.
- Our fine mist makes it easy and comfortable to apply because you can control the quantity you want to use
- The LONG LASTING qualities of this spray will keep your makeup look flawless for hours.
- This is a refreshing and durable spray that can be used at any time during the day or night to make sure your make up looks fresh
- PERFECT for all SKIN TYPES and with our special OIL CONTROL this product is unbeatable for OILY SKIN.
- Our Top Rated mist also increases the look and longevity of your make up
- IDEAL to use during special occasions such as Weddings, Parties, Important Appointments, Night Out, Dates and any kind of social event to avoid the need for touchups
- SLAY ALL DAY in a BIG WAY- Cruelty Free - Not Tested on Animals - Made in USA
Water, SD Alcohol 40BPEG-8, Dimethicone, Polyglycerin -3, PVP, Gluconolactone, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Fragrance, Niacinamide, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Bluteth-3, Disodium EDTA, Tris (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol, Sulfonate, Tributyl Citrate.
Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI14700), EXT. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 28 (CI 45410)
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If I’m being 100% honest, I’m not too fond of the smell. I love the smell of lemons but this is just too strong and smells slightly different than just lemons. But it works wonders when I do use it.
I bought this with the cucumber scent taking advantage of Nikkia Joy's bogo code, and I'm so glad I did. This really is the best setting spray for for my oily skin. This smells so refreshing and performs perfectly.
The Slay All Day Setting Spray is simply amazing. My wife and I live in humid Texas. We both have combo/oily skin (I myself, am a bit more oily). This setting spray will help our looks last from 9am past midnight. I am so prone to breakouts that even “sensitive skin” products can cause my skin to flare up. This setting spray does not clog my pores or cause my skin any form of irritation so long as it is sprayed on my face. The lemongrass scented spray smells a bit like the Country Time Lemonade Mix. It is a happy bit of nostalgia at the start of the day. So, why is it not a perfect 5-star review? Well, the scent is strong. It is almost comparable to a body mist. Scent further becomes an issue when attempting to pack eyeshadow powder on the lids for a “concentrated color” by spraying the brush with a setting spray before applying the podwer to the lid; the Slay All Day setting spray will cause both my wife and I to have irritated, watery eyes. In addition to this, the setting spray does feel a bit tacky and heavy when initially applied; it’s comparable to the feeling hairspray leaves when excess mist falls on the forehead. All in all, I would recommend this for someone who needs their look to last all day.